Where do I pay monies owed?

All monies are paid to the Whiteside County circuit clerk’s office in the form of cash or money order except for electronic monitor fees.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to report in person?
2. Do I have to report to court at the end of my term?
3. Can I leave the State while on court supervision/conditional discharge?
4. I have a DUI and have a statutory summary suspension, can I get a work permit to drive?
5. I received a DUI in Whiteside County but live out of state. Can I do treatment in another state?
6. Is a court supervision fee the same as probation services fee?
7. Are my court supervision fees included in the costs and fines?
8. Where do I pay monies owed?