Do I have to report in person?

If you are sentenced to Court Supervision or Conditional Discharge you are required to report in person to Court Services within 5 days. After that, you can report by telephone. This office monitors the treatment conditions in a court order and the Court Services Fees so regular updates on the status of treatment are required.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to report in person?
2. Do I have to report to court at the end of my term?
3. Can I leave the State while on court supervision/conditional discharge?
4. I have a DUI and have a statutory summary suspension, can I get a work permit to drive?
5. I received a DUI in Whiteside County but live out of state. Can I do treatment in another state?
6. Is a court supervision fee the same as probation services fee?
7. Are my court supervision fees included in the costs and fines?
8. Where do I pay monies owed?