- Do I have to report in person?
- Do I have to report to court at the end of my term?
- Can I leave the State while on court supervision/conditional discharge?
- I have a DUI and have a statutory summary suspension, can I get a work permit to drive?
- I received a DUI in Whiteside County but live out of state. Can I do treatment in another state?
- Is a court supervision fee the same as probation services fee?
- Are my court supervision fees included in the costs and fines?
- Where do I pay monies owed?
- I think my son or daughter is in a gang. How can I be sure?
- My child admits to being in a gang. What do I do now?
- Are gangs just made up of Blacks and Hispanics from the inner city?
- Are there any girl gangs?
- There seems to be a lot of gang activity coming from my neighbor's house. What should I do?
- Are gangs just made up of kids and teenagers?
- How big is the gang problem?
- Who runs these gangs?
- What should schools do to combat the gang problem?
- I'm a single mother and have to work full time. How can I keep my children away from gangs?
- Is gang graffiti just meaningless scribble or is it some type of art?
- Should I search my child's room?
- When should a parent begin to take steps to combat the gang problem?