Building & Zoning

Building and Demolition Permits are required for all structures built, moved, altered, demolished, destroyed by natural forces in unincorporated areas of Whiteside County. All permit applications must be presented in person at the Building and Zoning office. Permits must be paid for at the time of submittal by Cash, Check, Credit Card (service fees will apply) or Money Order.

Zoning Hearing Agendas

Agendas are available prior to the hearing. 
View Most Recent Agendas