County Offices Committee
The County Offices Committee's duties are as follows:
- In terms of budget-building, accountability reporting, and chain of communication to the Board, serves as Parent Committee to the County Clerk, County Recorder, and the Assessments Supervisor and IT Director.
- Provides operational oversight and direction to the Management Services department, through its Administrator. Recognizing Management Services as a service center to a wide variety of County-wide departments and programs, the County Offices Committee is expected to serve as its liaison to other Standing and Advisory Committees.
- Provides operational oversight and direction to the Assessment department, through the Assessments Supervisor. The County Offices Committee shall serve as a liaison between the Assessment department and other Standing and Advisory Committees.
- Considers, studies, and recommends the application of new computer/related technologies applications that impact more than one County department in order to assure the application of said technologies is coordinated and adds efficiency to County operations.
- Submits to the Board, as required by statute, a complete list of persons selected from each voting precinct to act as judges of election by the political parties.
- Recommends polling place changes, as necessary, to the Board.
- Prepares and submits to the Board, at its June meeting, a resolution establishing the boundaries and polling places of new precincts, when required by law.
- Performs other general duties of the County Offices Committee as described in the County Code.